Digital TDS meter tester for testing the purity of water
Can be used in water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) drink quality monitoring, pools, spas, aquariums and hydroponic
Comes with Hold Function and a Built-in digital thermometer for temperature measurement
Includes a carrying case
Taking TDS Measurements
- Remove the protective cap.
- Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inch).
- Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles.
- Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water.
- If the meter displays a flashing x10 symbol, multiply the reading by 10.
- After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.
Taking Temperature Measurements
- Once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of liquid.
- Press the TEMP button. The display will switch to temperature (in Celsius only).
- To return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
- The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit.
- Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.
- After multiple usage, if the product is not showing correct readings, please use the recalibaration guidelines as given below.
- Immerse the TDS Meter into Calibration solution up to maximum immersion level (2 inch)
- Reading appear on the Display
- If the meter does not read within 2% of solution. Press Temp key for 3 seconds, Display Start Blinking. Adjust the reading by using “Temp” key (to increase the reading) and hold key (to decrease the reading)
- Press Temp key again for 3 seconds, meter enters in Testing Mode. Take the TDS Meter out from water Wait a moment, after showing Zero put the meter again into water. TDS Meter show Readings.
- If Reading is accurate calibration is completed. If not, repeat the procedure
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.