Proven, reliable, high-performance water purification
Traditional filtration systems rely on a screen or filter (such as a carbon filter) to remove particles and improve water quality. Reverse Osmosis (RO) however is a pressure-driven separation process where the water travels through the semipermeable membrane, pure water and waste water is separated.
The Hommix TW30-1812-150 is a standard size (12" x 1.8") RO membrane designed to be used with residential RO systems able to fit standard housings with a 150GPD water purification capacity.
The Hommix 150GPD RO membrane is made using a thin film composite (TFC), which is an RO membrane composed of and manufactured as three layers bonded together. The two base layers of the asymmetric design have a thin skin (3rd) layer of either polyamide or charged polysulfone deposited on the surface.
- 100% Inspection before shipment
- Full automatic inspection and test
- On-line quality control system Features
- Dry type Membrane sheet applied for longer shelf life (12month)
- Membrane sheet from top-tier manufacturer
- FDA certified thin film composite membranes
- NSF performance test passed
100% Inspection Complete production with line inspection and tests in the suppliers factory, quality control and statistical process control system.
The membranes are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58. These elements have been tested for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, Turbidity, and TDS.
|– Membrane Type
||Polyamide Thin-Film Composite|
|– Max. Operating Temperature||113℉ (45℃)|
|– Max. Operating Pressure||125psi (8.6bar)|
|– Max. Feed Flow Rate||2.0 gpm (7.6lpm)
|– pH Range, Continuous Operation||3.0 ~ 10|
|– Max. Feed Silt Density Index||＜ 5|
|– Free Chlorine Tolerance||＜ 0.1ppm|
|Model name||Permeate Flow
|TW30-1812-100||100||80 (5.5)||98||96||Dry type elements|
|TW30-1812-150||150||80 (5.5)||98||96||Dry type elements|
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions : 250ppm (NaCl) softened tap water, 77℉(25℃), 15% recovery, pH 7.5 and the specified applied pressure.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
- The membranes are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58.