Over 70 percent of earth is covered by water, so is the human body. All living creatures need water to survive. But what happens if the water is compromised by impurities and toxins? It would be life threatening. The human body needs clean and pure water with rich vitamins and rich minerals. Present day, the water is polluted by environmental pollutions in heavy metals and environmental hormones.
Why use BIOCERA?
Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline (A.A) Water filtration enables every individual to enjoy pure and rich mineral water. Biocera follows the natural water filtration process using Biocera (A.A) filters. Biocera (A.A) filters are tested and approved great lifetime. Another interesting aspect of Biocera (A.A) filters is available in variations to serve both residential and commercial needs. Biocera (A.A) filters add minerals to the water, not purification. Which is why we at Hommix have initiated work to replace Detox, Mineral and Alkaline filters for our RO systems (BMB-10, BMB-20 and BMB Nova Pro) with Biocera filters instead.
Biocera (A.A) Water reduces harmful active oxygens (free radicals) out of the body and prevents diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, Alzheimer’s diseases, cancer and lot more. Biocera (A.A) Water contains essential calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium minerals that improve our body metabolism, brain activity, improve energy and maintain our health. Biocera (A.A) also compliments to the taste of the water too.
Features of BIOCERA Antioxidant Alkaline Filter
- Removes acidic wastes and toxins out of the body in the cellular level
- Supplies essential minerals such as calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium to the body improving health and increase the body’s metabolism
- Small water clusters (51.497 Hz) hydrates the body up to 3 times
- Effective in absorption than ordinary demineralised water
- Facilitates nutrients and mineral absorptions efficiently
- Promotes general well-being by balancing the body
- Eliminates free radicals that cause illness such as diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases.
- Improves water taste
- Increases pH and lowers ORP (Oxygen Reduction Potential)
What Are Active Oxygens (Free Radicals)?
We breathe air by inhaling oxygen. As we breathe a small number of active oxygens are created. Active oxygen, in other words, free radicals steal electrons from healthy cells causing the imbalance in the body. Unbalanced health cells turn into free radicals leading our body to various diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, Alzheimer’s diseases, constipation, and more diseases.
How To Prevent From Harmful Active Oxygens?
BIOCERA Antioxidant Alkaline rich mineral water has essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium that are important mineral for our body. It is important to choose the right water. Choosing the right water will improve your metabolism and maintain health.