The Hommix Pisa is a classic swan neck design three-way hot/cold and filtered water mixer tap that allows you to dispense hot, cold and purified water from one tap. For those who want to add a classic look to their kitchen, this solid stainless steel brushed double-lever 3-way kitchen mixer tap is an excellent choice! The Hommix Pisa is a spectacular choice for a classic kitchen, it adds to the visuals within its surroundings as well as carrying out a great use providing purified water all-in-one.
Say goodbye to drilling a new hole on your sink for a secondary tap!
Traditional kitchen taps have worked the same way for generations but now the Hommix Pisa; a 3 way kitchen tap, which dispenses hot, cold and filtered water from the same tap is here to change the game. As well as this unique function, The Hommix Pisa 3 Way tap eliminates the need for an additional tap for filtered water alone and gets rid of the clutter around the sink which allows the kitchen to keep its original state.
- Works with any under sink water filter system (filter system connections vary)
- Unique 3 way faucet dispensing Hot, Cold and Purified water using the second lever
- Stylish and elegant 304 Stainless Steel Brushed finish in a modern design
- Two independent waterways so that filtered water is never tainted
- A different spout is used for dispensing pure water
- Superior quality using ceramic valves
- Shapely, solid and reliable
- Multi-functional, therefore saving space and clutter by eliminating the need for any other holes in the sink
- Seamless and very easy to replace your current tap
- 1/2" female connection for Hot and Cold (60cm flexible pipes supplied)
- 1/4" push fit connection for filtered water (JACO connection)
- Sinkhole max: 35mm (3.5cm)
- Hommix 3-Way Taps are not recommended for gravity fed systems; minimum pressure is 0.5 Bar (7.2 PSI) and maximum pressure is 11.5 Bar (166 PSI)
Don't have a water filter system? Thinking to replace your filtration system?
Look no further! At Hommix we are dedicated to only provide you with the best quality water filtration systems for a healthier lifestyle. You have a number of options ranging from Inline filter systems to Reverse Osmosis filtration. Depending on the hardness of your water and the amount of purification required we can help you choose the right product best suited for your needs / budget.
Inline / Ultrafiltration Filter Systems
Inline water filters are the simplest way to have filtered drinking water in your kitchen; these systems simply has an inlet where the water enters the filtration system, the water flows through the filter(s) and then an outlet where the water exits the system to your tap. However, our systems work the same but they consist of ultrafiltration filters; the water travels through several layers of filtration processes (within the filter unit - ultrafiltration) as opposed to a single filtration process.
The BMB Zada Pro
The BMB Zada
Click here to view our full range of Inline and Ultrafiltration Water Filter Systems
RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water Filter Systems
These systems are the most popular because they improve the taste, smell, and look of your water, by getting rid of pesticide residues, chlorine, nitrates, sulphates, fluoride, and many more contaminants. Reverse Osmosis systems are low-maintenance because they have very few moving or replaceable parts, and so they are easy to clean and easy to service. Our Reverse Osmosis systems are great for home or work and can be used with any of our 3 way taps, allowing you to get great filtered water without the need of a separate filtered water dispensing tap.
Hommix M800 +Alkaline