Proven, reliable, high-performance water purification
Traditional filtration systems rely on a screen or filter (such as a carbon filter) to remove particles and improve water quality. Reverse Osmosis (RO) however is a pressure-driven separation process where the water travels through the semipermeable membrane, pure water and waste water is separated.
The Hommix TW30-1812-100 is a standard size (12" x 1.8") RO membrane designed to be used with residential RO systems able to fit standard housings with a 100GPD water purification capacity.
The Hommix 100GPD RO membrane is made using a thin film composite (TFC), which is an RO membrane composed of and manufactured as three layers bonded together. The two base layers of the asymmetric design have a thin skin (3rd) layer of either polyamide or charged polysulfone deposited on the surface.
Since this membrane is the standard size of 1812, it can be replaced with existing 50GPD, 75GPD and 80GPD membranes for tanks to fill up faster, especially with higher pressure water.
- 100% Inspection before shipment
- Full automatic inspection and test
- On-line quality control system Features
- Dry type Membrane sheet
- Membrane sheet from top-tier manufacturer
- FDA certified thin film composite membranes
- NSF performance test passed
100% Inspection Complete production with line inspection and tests in the suppliers factory, quality control and statistical process control system.
The membranes are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58. These elements have been tested for the reduction of Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, Turbidity, and TDS.
|– Membrane Type
||Polyamide Thin-Film Composite|
|– Max. Operating Temperature||113℉ (45℃)|
|– Max. Operating Pressure||125psi (8.6bar)|
|– Max. Feed Flow Rate||2.0 gpm (7.6lpm)
|– pH Range, Continuous Operation||3.0 ~ 10|
|– Max. Feed Silt Density Index||＜ 5|
|– Free Chlorine Tolerance||＜ 0.1ppm|
|Model name||Permeate Flow
|TW30-1812-100||100||80 (5.5)||98||96||Dry type elements|
|TW30-1812-150||150||80 (5.5)||98||96||Dry type elements|
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions : 250ppm (NaCl) softened tap water, 77℉(25℃), 15% recovery, pH 7.5 and the specified applied pressure.
- Permeate flows for individual elements may vary ±20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
- The membranes are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58.