BMB-30 Luxury Water Softener is a metered, cabinet style residential water softener that is an elegantly designed, state of the art machinery with smart capabilities. The system utilises a 30-litre resin tank for 10,000 litres / day capacity and is designed to be used in point of entry to flats or before industrial grade equipment such as dishwashers, washing machines, boilers, etc.
The control valve for the BMB-30 Luxury Water Softener uses a special ceramic rotary valve that has more up-time than traditional o-ring piston-based softeners. Control valve failures and frequent piston o-ring replacements are a thing of the past. The sleek and modern design of the cabinet allows the system to be protected from the environment while providing an elegant view for the user.
The system works in both metered and time-based mode for minimal salt consumption, waste generation and downtime. The system also has smart capabilities, all operations except loading the system with salt are fully automatic. The proprietary software and digital screen allow for easy user interface with the system while maintaining a very high-water softening efficiency and system uptime.
BMB-30 Luxury Water Softener produces the softest water possible at the highest efficiency. The elegantly designed system is one of the most technologically advanced water softening systems in the world.
- Elegantly designed, technologically advanced cabinet style water softener
- Fully automatic system, no manual intervention required to operate
- Smart capabilities, decides when to regenerate for maximum efficiency
- Works in both metered and time-based mode for minimum salt consumption
- Battery included, system can operate for 3 days without electricity
- Special ceramic rotary valve to avoid downtime or o-ring replacements
- Includes a mixing valve to dial in any hardness required
- Includes installation kit and bypass valve for easy installation and maintenance
Benefits of using BMB Technology Luxury Water Softeners
- Hair and skin will feel smooth and silky after your bath or shower
- Eliminate issues with hard scale sticking to your taps, shower screen and kitchen
- Cleaning will become much easier
- Increase the lifetime of appliances
- Meter Delayed + Time Based Control valve
- 1” BSPP Inlet / Outlet – ½” Drain
- 1” bypass valve
- 110 – 220 VAC / 50-60 Hz Electricity
- 1000 L / Hour capacity up to 10,000 Litres / Day use
- 30 Litres NSF certified resin
- 25 cm x 59 cm NSF certified resin tank
- 43 Kg Net Weight
- Product Dimensions 53 cm (L) x 33 cm (W) x 107 cm (H)
- Installation Kit not Included
Operational Specifications @ 150 PPM hardness & 500 Litres / Day consumption:
- Regeneration cycle once every 13-15 days
- 240-260 litres used per regeneration cycle
- 8 kg of salt used per regeneration cycle
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.